FARFIGTUBIN V I - Ginnie Springs FL May 14 through 17th (CAMPING)

Go down

FARFIGTUBIN V I - Ginnie Springs FL May 14 through 17th (CAMPING)

Post  Tomasz on 2009-05-09, 20:53

Time once again to Spring into the Springs at beautifull Ginnie Springs Outdoor Resort near High Springs FL. Click Here for Link Everyone bring your tubes / kayaks / small boats / snorkle-scuba gear / horseshoes / bocce ball / bikes / and your appetite.... cause we are either eating, planning what to eat, or spinning the blender! To quote a famous moonie "we are basically just an eating club with a camping disorder.." Libertarian 2006
We will be doing the famous Breakfast Burritos on Saturday morn, and of course the ever popular potluck dinner on Saturday night. Of course this being a private campground, open containers are abound all weekend!
Tell your friends/family etc. even if they don't own a VW yet... this would be the perfect opportunity to brainwash/infect them with the disease. This is a really great campout...lots to do... Over 200 acres in the woods along the Santa Fe River with a hour and a half tube flote and several crystal clear springs to explore!
The turnout was great last spring with almost 60 people and 22 vdubs!! I hope you can join the "Usual Suspects" and make this one even better... families too as we had quite a few kidilums last spring and they were fantastic... come for one night or the entire 4 day weekend...we would love to meet you!
We camp near the boat ramp in a large group setting but you must contact me ( Carl ) to reserve a spot and get on the list to get the group discount. PM me or call 352-684-9919
I could go on and on about the blast we have at this campout.... but I will let past Farfigtubinees sell this one for me ...
Florida Moonies spread the word.... talk it up... post some pictures...help make this the best Farfigtubin yet!!

Tomasz

View user profile

Back to top Go down