Florida's Classic VDubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo Dalton, check it----------------->

2 posters

Go down

Yo Dalton, check it-----------------> Empty Yo Dalton, check it----------------->

Post  Dubtype1 2009-06-10, 14:48

[quote="dubtype1"]
daltondragger73 wrote:Ok working on a backing plate for my car to fix the adjuster problem Im havin should be in the mail in a day or so ready to replace when I get back to florida off the road!!!! progress!!!!! now I need to rebuild the carb or get a new 30/31, and do an alignment

Check it out Bro....... Carbs
Dubtype1
Dubtype1

Back to top Go down

Yo Dalton, check it-----------------> Empty Re: Yo Dalton, check it----------------->

Post  Admin 2009-06-10, 23:06

Yeah cool!!!! as soon as I get home, Im gonna check this out, Its kinda hard to do things from 2000 miles away, but thanks!!!!!!! I will deff. look em up
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://flaclassicvdub.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Yo Dalton, check it-----------------> Empty Re: Yo Dalton, check it----------------->

Post  Dubtype1 2009-06-11, 07:10

When are you coming home( new home )? I might need some seats picked up on the way back ( if you are willing of course ).
Dubtype1
Dubtype1

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin 2009-06-12, 13:58

I should be coming home around the 1st or 2nd, only thing is when I do come home I wont be in my semi, 3 things might happen!!

1. Airplane Shocked
2. Greyhound Evil or Very Mad
3. stoping in tenn. to pick up a Dodge Ram from a buddy who wants me to takeover payments, cheers
=
4. being able to stop off and pick up some seats for a freind------PRICELESS
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://flaclassicvdub.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Dubtype1 2009-06-12, 14:02

Laughing werd.
Dubtype1
Dubtype1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum